Gluten free recipe for:
Simply delicious gluten free muffin. They will disappear before you know it.
Submitted by: Becky
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients: 3/4 cup sorghum flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1 cup cornstarch
1 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup sweet butter
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flours, starches, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl cream sugar and sweet butter until fluffy.
4. Add eggs and mashed bananas to sugar and butter and stir.
5. Blend creamed mixture into dry ingredients.
6. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
7. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
8. Bake 20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
Posted by gfadminComments at 09:21 PM.
Breads and Rolls
With gluten free cooking, we advise you to take every effort to ensure that all your ingredients are gluten free. We strongly recommend checking with manufacturers to ensure that ingredients are completely gluten free, and that they and the lines they are produced on are not cross contaminated with any gluten containing ingredient.
Share Your Favorite Gluten Free Recipes!
At allglutenfreerecipes.com, it is our dream to help make your gluten free lifestyle a delicious adventure. We can only do this by helping one another. Soon we will have a submissions page. Until then, please e-mail your recipes to us at email@example.com
. By submitting a recipe, you are acknowledging that it is your own recipe and that you are willing to share it with others.