Gluten free recipe for:
This is an easy and delicious crock pot roast with just a hint of dill that is sure to impress your friends!
Submitted by: Gianna
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Ingredients: 1 large beef roast
2/3 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup water
1 tsp dill weed
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1. Coat crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Place roast in crock-pot.
3. Combine remaining ingredients for the sauce and poor over the roast.
4. Turn crock-pot to 300 degrees for 3 hours or until done.
5. Baste frequently and check the last hour so as not to overcook and dry out the roast. This goes wonderfully with Buttery Herbed Corn and Oven Roasted Potatoes.
Posted by gfadminComments at 10:34 PM.
With gluten free cooking, we advise you to take every effort to ensure that all your ingredients are gluten free. We strongly recommend checking with manufacturers to ensure that ingredients are completely gluten free, and that they and the lines they are produced on are not cross contaminated with any gluten containing ingredient.
Share Your Favorite Gluten Free Recipes!
At allglutenfreerecipes.com, it is our dream to help make your gluten free lifestyle a delicious adventure. We can only do this by helping one another. Soon we will have a submissions page. Until then, please e-mail your recipes to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. By submitting a recipe, you are acknowledging that it is your own recipe and that you are willing to share it with others.