Gluten free recipe for:
This is a quick and easy meal the whole family will enjoy!
Submitted by: Pat
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients: 2 lbs ground beef
Double recipe Cream Soup Base
1 cup chopped onion
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup water
8 oz cream cheese
1 tsp salt
10 oz can sliced mushrooms
1. Cook ground beef and drain thoroughly.
2. While the beef is browning, begin making the double recipe of Cream Soup Base. Add chopped onion to melting butter as you make cream soup base.
3. When cream soup base is done, add water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mushrooms, and cream cheese.
4. Heat through, stirring constantly, until cream cheese is melted.
5. Stir in ground beef.
6. Serve over rice or gluten free egg noodles.
This Beef Stroganoff goes well with Orange-Glazed Carrots
Posted by gfadminComments at 09:43 PM.
With gluten free cooking, we advise you to take every effort to ensure that all your ingredients are gluten free. We strongly recommend checking with manufacturers to ensure that ingredients are completely gluten free, and that they and the lines they are produced on are not cross contaminated with any gluten containing ingredient.
Share Your Favorite Gluten Free Recipes!
At allglutenfreerecipes.com, it is our dream to help make your gluten free lifestyle a delicious adventure. We can only do this by helping one another. Soon we will have a submissions page. Until then, please e-mail your recipes to us at email@example.com
. By submitting a recipe, you are acknowledging that it is your own recipe and that you are willing to share it with others.