Gluten free recipe for:
Every year since I have had Celiac disease, a woman in my church has made these special for me. Now that my whole family is on a strict gluten free diet, they are a favorite for the whole family.
Submitted by: Laura
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients: 16 oz creamy GF peanut butter
16 oz powdered sugar
12 oz package semisweet chocolate chips
2 Tblsp GF shortening
1 cup butter, softened
GF sprinkles for decorating
1. Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter. Beat them with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
2. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
3. Refrigerate peanut butter balls for 30 minutes.
5. Place chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl. Melt the chips for 3-4 minutes at half power, stirring well half way through cook time. Once melted through, stir well.
6. Dip peanut butter balls into chocolate, covering completely. Place balls on wax paper covered cookie sheet. If you desire to have sprinkles add them immediately before chocolate hardens.
7. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
Posted by gfadminComments at 11:52 PM.
With gluten free cooking, we advise you to take every effort to ensure that all your ingredients are gluten free. We strongly recommend checking with manufacturers to ensure that ingredients are completely gluten free, and that they and the lines they are produced on are not cross contaminated with any gluten containing ingredient.
Share Your Favorite Gluten Free Recipes!
At allglutenfreerecipes.com, it is our dream to help make your gluten free lifestyle a delicious adventure. We can only do this by helping one another. Soon we will have a submissions page. Until then, please e-mail your recipes to us at email@example.com
. By submitting a recipe, you are acknowledging that it is your own recipe and that you are willing to share it with others.