Gluten free recipe for:
This is such a moist, delicious chocolate cake, you’ll never guess the surprise ingredient!Submitted by: Alice
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 19 oz. can rinsed and drained garbanzo beans
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2. Microwave chocolate chips for about 2 minutes at half power, stirring occasionally until melted thoroughly and smooth.
3. Blend beans and eggs in a food processor until smooth.
4. Add the sugar and baking powder and blend well. Add cooled, melted chocolate and blend until completely mixed.
5. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
6. Dust with powdered sugar or frost with your favorite frosting. Enjoy!