Gluten free recipe for:
A wonderful jello salad that will enhance any meal. You will keep coming back for more.
Submitted by: Becky
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients: 16 oz can jellied cranberry sauce
10 1/2 oz crushed pineapple with juice
6 oz cherry gelatin
10 oz frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
2 cups boiling water
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Over low heat, melt cranberry sauce.
2. While sauce is melting, cut thawed cherries into smaller pieces.
3. Add cherries and can of pineapple with juice into sauce. Stir and remove from heat.
4. In a separate bowl combine boiling water and gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
5. Combine gelatin mixture, cranberry sauce mixture, and pecans in the bowl and mix.
6. Pour into greased 9x13 pan and refrigerate 4-6 hours or until set.
Posted by gfadminComments at 11:58 PM.
With gluten free cooking, we advise you to take every effort to ensure that all your ingredients are gluten free. We strongly recommend checking with manufacturers to ensure that ingredients are completely gluten free, and that they and the lines they are produced on are not cross contaminated with any gluten containing ingredient.
Share Your Favorite Gluten Free Recipes!
At allglutenfreerecipes.com, it is our dream to help make your gluten free lifestyle a delicious adventure. We can only do this by helping one another. Soon we will have a submissions page. Until then, please e-mail your recipes to us at email@example.com
. By submitting a recipe, you are acknowledging that it is your own recipe and that you are willing to share it with others.