Gluten free recipe for:
These potatoes are a wonderful accompaniament to almost any entree!
Submitted by: Becky
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Ingredients: 8-10 medium red potatoes
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces.
3. Mix remaining ingredients well; toss over potatoes.
4. Pour potatoes into a greased 9X13 dish and bake for 1 hour.
5. Check potatoes for doneness the last 15 minutes and toss periodically to evenly coat with oil mixture. You may have to decrease oven temperature to 375 degrees the last 15 minutes, depending on how crisp you want the edges of the potatoes to be.
Posted by gfadminComments at 08:40 AM.
With gluten free cooking, we advise you to take every effort to ensure that all your ingredients are gluten free. We strongly recommend checking with manufacturers to ensure that ingredients are completely gluten free, and that they and the lines they are produced on are not cross contaminated with any gluten containing ingredient.
Share Your Favorite Gluten Free Recipes!
At allglutenfreerecipes.com, it is our dream to help make your gluten free lifestyle a delicious adventure. We can only do this by helping one another. Soon we will have a submissions page. Until then, please e-mail your recipes to us at email@example.com
. By submitting a recipe, you are acknowledging that it is your own recipe and that you are willing to share it with others.